ECM College Users Agreement 2011
- CopyrightCopyright in this ECM College Site and all materials included in it is owned by or licensed to ECM College , and all rights are reserved. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on the ECM College Site. You may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or otherwise use any materials from the ECM College Site (including computer programmes or other codes) ("Site Materials"), except that you may download the Site Materials only for personal, non-commercial use, and only if you do not alter the text or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice displayed on the Site Materials.
- TrademarksECM College, ECM, The European College of Management, the ECM College Logo, and any other trademarks on the ECM College Site are trademarks owned by ECM. You may not use the ECM College Trademarks in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users about whether we are the source, sponsor, or endorser of the product or service, nor in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
- Links, Frames, and MetatagsYou may link to the home page of the ECM College Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. Please let us know if you link to the ECM College Site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You may not frame the content of the ECM College Site. You may not use metatags or any other "hidden text" that incorporates the ECM College Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
We and any of our group companies, and the officers, directors, employees, interns, shareholders, or agents of any kind, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the ECM College Site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the ECM College Site, any Web sites linked to the ECM College Site, or the material on such Web sites, including, but not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the ECM College Site or your downloading of any material from the ECM College Site or any Web sites linked to the ECM College Site. If your use of the material on the ECM College Site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment, software, or data, you assume all costs thereof. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for: (a) fraud; or (b) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (c) any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Governing LawThis User Agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts and waive any objection to such forum.
- TerminationWe reserve the right to suspend the ECM College Site or terminate this User Agreement at any time without notice for any reason, including, in the case of the User Agreement, for your violation of any of its provisions. The Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability and Governing Law sections of this User Agreement shall survive any such termination.